The UK's only insightful and entertaining current affairs magazine for the classical music industry.
- Classical Music is the only focused source of classical music industry news and opinion in print
- keep up to date with the latest news from the classical music industry
- gain insight into the backstage workings of the industry
- stay informed about what's coming up in live performances across the UK and on TV and radio
- get inside the minds of leading artists, conductors and performers in our monthly in-depth features
- Get free digital access to our full range of supplements, from Early Music Today to Strings (print copies included for Print and Bundle subscribers)
" Classical Music is a vital resource for everybody working in the classical music profession. It keeps us up-to-date with key developments in the industry and stimulates debate and discussion at both national and international level. It's always accurate, informative and of the highest quality, in terms of production and journalism. I cannot emphasise enough its importance as a resource and an information service."
- John Gilhooly, Director, Wigmore Hall
ADD OUR DAILY NEWS BULLETIN FOR LESS THAN 40P A WEEK!
For just 37.5p a week, we'll send you an email every working day with links to the latest news stories from across the web. Our email bulletins are guaranteed to save you valuable time and keep you completely up-to-date with what's happening in the industry.
I get dozens of emails every day, but yours is one of the few that I always look through and regularly click on stories. It's a really good digest." - Jo Forrest, Music & Arts PR